Friday, October 1, 2010

Non GMO Project


October is Non-GMO month and 10-10-10 is Non-GMO day. When European consumers said no to GMOs, the food companies kicked them out. Now is the time for consumers in America to say no. No to the dangerous GMOs (genetically modified organisms) that are already in our food supply.

To learn more about the health dangers of GMOs and what you can do to help end the genetic engineering of our food supply, visit: Responsible Technology and to learn how to choose healthier non-GMO brands visit: Non GMO Shopping Guide

The above info was taken from the "Healing Our World" magazine from the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. The above image and text are mine.

This little kid is cute and totally serious about his mission. Now somebody give him a chair so he can sit on his hands!
Here is an 11 year olds point of view

1 comment:

  1. I know you will never believe this, I was thinking of you today, I didn't remember your name, but I remembered your art from Sharon's class. I was gardening and thought of how you showed the stages the the beautiful things you did in the final stage and kept those colors that were astounding with that great hair and face.

    I know not much about food alterations, and I do listen to a farm report everyday as that is our childhood background farming and raising food and in those days in the most simplest ways. It is always of great interest to me. Of course the thing that gets me most is the spraying of crops to increase yield, as now we are surrounded by large fields of soy beans and corn.

    thank youso much for coming by my blog, and I enjoyed coming here to see yours.

    ReplyDelete