Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year filled to the brim with possibilities.

Sometimes you can just feel it coming. I know 2012 will be filled with good things and I thank God in advance for that. I bought a huge dry erasable year at a glance calendar. It fills most of my wall. I almost didn't buy it because it somehow scared me to look at a whole year at once. Daunting yes, but I don't want this year to get away from me like last year did. I will plan ahead, fill up my calendar and be happy. So I wish you, my dear blogger friends, a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. May your cup overflow.

2 comments:

  1. Great move Karen! I bought a Huge bulletin board I plan to convert to an inspiration board....much moving around of things in the "studio" since the new year. Hope you are busy creating in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Thanks for following my blog... I've been following you for a few weeks now and love your art! God bless and happy creating!!!
    Renee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete